Cisco - Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
- Artikel-Nr.: CO7
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI)
Kurssprache ist Deutsch, die Unterlagen sind in englischer Sprache (teilweise in digitaler Form).
The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSI) v1.0 course gives you the knowledge and skills needed to secure wireless network infrastructure and troubleshoot any related issues. You'll learn how to implement and secure a wireless network infrastructure and use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues.
The course provides hands-on labs to reinforce concepts including deploying Cisco Prime Infrastructure Release 3.5, Cisco Catalyst 9800 Wireless Controller Release IOS XE Gibraltar 16.10, Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Center Release 1.2.8, Cisco CMX Release 10.5, Cisco MSE Release 8.0 features and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) Release 2.4.
This course also helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Wireless Implementation certification. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
Hinweis: Dieses Seminar führen wir in Kooperation mit der Fast Lane GmbH durch.
Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
Implementing and Troubleshooting QoS in Wireless Networks
Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
Before taking this course, you should have:
- General knowledge of networks
- General knowledge of wireless networks
- Routing and switching knowledge
- Wireless network engineers
- Sales engineers
- Network designers
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Troubleshoot security issues as it relates to the wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advances capabilities in wireless network services
This course will help you:
- Implement and secure a Cisco wireless network infrastructure
- Use Cisco Identity Service Engine (ISE), Cisco Prime Infrastructure (PI), and Cisco Connect Mobile Experience to monitor and troubleshoot network issues
- Validate your knowledge and prepare to take the Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI) exam Prepare for the 300-430 exam